Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 23% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,399元 (24,386,406 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,269 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $353 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $289 (about 1 hour ago)