Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08137 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 27% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,849元 (Taka 84,167) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $8,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)