Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,208 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09282 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 9% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,638元 (₨71,516) in Delhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Voronezh costs руб 35,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €23,850 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 4,300 (about 1 hour ago)