Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00307 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 14% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,746元 (2,196,535 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)