Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.735 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,566元 (10,293 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)