Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.054 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,541元 (6,208TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$3.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in London, Ontario costs C$5.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨12,198 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 600 (about 2 hours ago)