Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,224 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.674 CNY / RON
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,677元 (3,988 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lausanne costs CHF 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)