Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,376 prices entered by 391 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00205 CNY / COP
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,212元 (COL$3,524,367) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,269 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $353 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $289 (about 1 hour ago)