Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.798 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,032元 (€1,415) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)