Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.826 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,800元 (R$ 4,272) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)