Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06550 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 24% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,837元 (104,393 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨5,300 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in El Paso, Texas costs $5.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)