Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019.
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 29% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,143元 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $910 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)