Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,751 prices entered by 466 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09988 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 6% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,764元 (₨67,720) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $910 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)