Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.269 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 93% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,623元 (NZ$2,488) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moroni costs 8,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Omsk costs руб 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)