Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.762 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,673元 (8,763TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £92 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (about 4 hours ago)