Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.934 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 50% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,174元 (Dinar 923) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Voronezh costs руб 35,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €23,850 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 4,300 (36 minutes ago)