Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05885 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 20% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,859元 (116,553 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)