Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.680 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,648元 (6,934 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Regina costs C$60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Atyrau costs 800 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q295 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)