Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,619 prices entered by 700 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.265 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 133% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,766元 (C$3,944) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)