Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29925 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,357元 (Mex$ 31,268) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ternopil costs 25₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 115 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$5,160 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tyumen' costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)