Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23649 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 95% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,720元 (79,159 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)