Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020.
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 78% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,246元 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)