Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.877 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,671元 ($2,715) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 115,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $910 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,896 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)