Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.982 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 143% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,314元 (AU$4,880) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 1,015 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 4 hours ago)