Cost of living in Madras, India vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09282 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 23% cheaper than in Xian (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Xian you would need to make just about 7,035元 (₨75,790) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Voronezh costs руб 35,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €23,850 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 4,300 (39 minutes ago)