Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,547 prices entered by 808 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.713 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 202% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,951元 (£2,978) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lausanne costs CHF 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)