Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,118 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.093 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 29% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,864元 (S/. 6,146) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Portland, Oregon costs $0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)