Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01910 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,101元 (633,686 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)