Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.563 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,152元 (RM7,136) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Manila costs Php16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 1,500 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 14,000 BYN (about 2 hours ago)