Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00186 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 17% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,051元 (5,400,338 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Mardan costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratsk costs руб 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ternopil costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)