Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is about the same as in Xian (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Xian you would need to make just about 9,888元 (33,362,980 ₫) in Hanoi.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)