Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,228 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.877 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 140% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,607元 ($3,142) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenyang costs 8元 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)