Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.45517 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,456元 (R 29,563) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)