Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,644 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41469 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,958元 (E£ 21,601) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 11,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 1 hour ago)