Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,922 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02361 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,677元 (494,526 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)