Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,646 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.976 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 105% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,526元 (€2,573) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lausanne costs CHF 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)