Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 105% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,022元 (€2,177) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo André costs R$ 112,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr250 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)