Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Xian, China
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00425 CNY / LBP *
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 238% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 28,071元 (6,602,592 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)