Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019.
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 53% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,418元 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)