Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10317 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 13,180元 (руб 127,751) in Yekaterinburg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumamoto costs ¥700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 2.27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ramallah costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)