Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,464 prices entered by 692 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.265 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 98% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 33,582元 (C$6,378) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)