Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29925 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 14,060元 (Mex$ 46,984) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Voronezh costs руб 35,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €23,850 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 4,300 (about 1 hour ago)