Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Xiamen, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,066 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 40% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,730元 (﷼ 145,281,390) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 115,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $910 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,896 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)