Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Xiamen, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 936 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 154% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 40,678元 (﷼ 246,029,992) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,779 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 3 hours ago)