Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.761 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 103% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 32,412元 (42,594 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$700,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ramallah costs 5.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)