Cost of living in Singapore vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,601 prices entered by 574 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.097 CNY / SGD
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 118% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 34,843元 (SGD $6,835) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)