Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020.
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 46% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,752元 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bern costs CHF 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)