Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00582 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,275元 (₩4,168,753) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$450,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Rapids costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)