Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,950 prices entered by 488 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.843 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,754元 (R$ 12,888) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)