Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13783 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,904元 (RD$ 129,900) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Girardot costs COL$1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.57 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 169元 (about 1 hour ago)