Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.029 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 4% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 17,214元 ($b16,737) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sofia costs 600 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Sebastian costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)