Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.092 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 29,044元 ($4,095) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Regina costs C$60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Atyrau costs 800 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q295 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM6,099 (about 2 hours ago)